Monday, January 30, 2012

Any experiences with Autism resources in North Carolina?

What are your experiences with resources? Are the people judgemental about ASDs, any discrimination more than any other state? Would you consider the schools good for your child? I am considering moving there. My child is PDD-NOS and in Michigan, the resources are exhausted. Please don't answer if you don't know. You have no idea what it's like trying to find these things out sometimes.Any experiences with Autism resources in North Carolina?
There are many global autism resources available. However you must choose one that is a proven method. Checkout the internet for the sources. Yo may checkout my source too.

be equipped with the knowledge to help your loved one I can be reached for help at subracares AT ymail Dot comAny experiences with Autism resources in North Carolina?
Hi, I have 21 years experience with north carolina and autism. my son has severe autism. the best place to start is http://teacch.com/ please check out the site and look around at all they offer. these people are great. they do more for you than i could even list. they have even came to my house many times just to help me try to figure out issues that my son was having. they have centers located all over north carolina so if you look at the map on the site you can get an idea of where you will be living and which center you child will be involved with. they come to the schools to help the kids and you can go to them or call them. if you have any questions you could call the center that will be in your area or if you are not sure which area you will be in you could call any of them and they could answer any question you have about the resources that they have now. My son is older and out of school now but from the time he was in pre-school he was worked with by people trained to deal with autism. if you have any questions you would like to ask me you can reach me through my profile and i will answer them privately.
  • map of idaho
  • gas mileage calculator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment