Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why am so unlucky! I have NOS-PDD!?

I was born in Russia and adapted and now I live in the USA. Now I have learned that I have NOS-PDD and ADAD! I want to know why do I have and so many other people don't! Why am I the unlucky one! I feel unwanted at school, my Girlfriend broke up with me! I find this very unfair! Really I think that God is just being mean to me, and the best part about it is that I cannot change at all! This sucks!Why am so unlucky! I have NOS-PDD!?
NOS-PDD means that you have some symptoms that are for things like autism, fragile X, etc, but not enough symptoms to classify you as having a specific illness. In other words, you have a symptom but they don't know what is causing it.



ADAD is not something I've heard of before. Did you mean ADHD? Hyperactivity is probably the most incorrect diagnosis in the US for kids. In some places 1 out of 5 kids are receiving this diagnosis and being treated for it. If you don't think the diagnosis was correct, talk to your Mom %26amp; Dad about seeing a different doctor.



As for why you seem to be gifted with these problems when everyone else seems to be OK, we all have things to deal with in life that isn't fair. No one ever said life was fair - it just is. It's up to you to make something out of yourself. And if you think God is pi**ing on you, I'd trade you medical problems in a heartbeat. I won't go into my problems here but believe me, you're problems while serious are not the end of the world. We all have problems and conditions to live with and overcome. You've got to look at things not as what you can't do but what you can do. You'll find that it's not as bad as you thought. Girlfriends will come and go, friends will come and go, etc - that's a normal part of life and growing up.



Good luck! If you need an ear or advice, e-mail me.Why am so unlucky! I have NOS-PDD!?
I feel bad for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment