Monday, January 30, 2012

How can we prevent the birth of Autistic people?

Autism...Aspergers; PDD-NOS and what have you. How can we prevent the existence of these little buggers before a whole new batch of them arrives in the next ten years and swallows up all our tax dollars. Unlike Down Syndrome, there's no way of knowing in advance that you're going to give birth to a head banging little dolt, so you can't conveniently terminate the pregnancy.



How can we prevent a sea of these " rain men " from rising in the future?How can we prevent the birth of Autistic people?
Humm do you have any idea what such people have done to benefit the world today?



Large scale many Scientists %26amp; IT Folks, just to name a few professions, have Aspergers.



On a smaller I know many people who've rewarding experiences working with even the most "tragic" Autistic person.



%26amp; Sorry I'd prefer to spend a day with a loving Downs Person than righteous judgemental creations



.
WHAT!



That is the worst thing I have ever heard!



They are people, with a gift, they see the world different from us!



My mom had her problems, but when she had my brother and learn he was autistic, she changed for him



So shut your mouth up, and ask how we can stop the birth of people like youHow can we prevent the birth of Autistic people?
Actually, I have Aspergers and I am offended.



I can only hold my tounge when I have to put up with people like you. There is more I want to say but I personally think you shouldn't be getting rid of us. Instead, we should be getting rid of people like you.
I see. We have ourselves a eugenicist. FYI - the incidence of Down Syndrome is on the rise, in spite of pre-natal screening. Does that scare you?How can we prevent the birth of Autistic people?
Dunno why you want to get rid of these good people because obviously you're the one with the brain damage.
of these little buggers before a whole new batch of them arrives in the next ten years and swallows up all our tax dollars. Unlike Down Syndrome, there's no
how rude!!



the better question is how do we prevent the birth of ignorant foolish bigots.
Ban internet dating. I bet you five bucks that'll reduce the ratio by 80%.



If my kid ended up being diagnosed as "autistic," I'd do one of two things:



1. send him to live with my mom, who's a special ed teacher and loves autistic kids, or



2. pretend he didn't have the disability and just force him to act like a normal kid, since the vast bulk of "autistic" people I've met were actually just spoiled, poorly-socialized rich kids whose parents can pay a shrink to give them a "disability" so they don't have to own up to being crappy parents.
Prevent the mother from doing drugs while being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment