Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I become an early childhood interventionist or family educator?

I am currently a college student trying to decide what to major in. I would like to work with early intervention programs that work with speech disabilities, autism, ADD, PDD-NOS, etc... I would also be interested in educating parents on the development of children. I was wondering what I should be majoring in for this? Would an Early Childhood Education degree and a minor in Special Education be sufficient or is there something better? Also, should I plan on getting a masters for this type of work? Thanks.How do I become an early childhood interventionist or family educator?
I think you are on the right track. Sounds good to me
  • driving school
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment