Thursday, January 26, 2012

My life is a mess I am 18 year old male with pdd nos?

I am 16 years old suffer from pdd nos(Mild Autism) therefore i have social issues and cant make true friends and have problems talking with friends i have or even seeing them. I am really depressed refused to go to school , I never get out of the house i hate sports and i am generally afraid of the world and insecure of being seen with family. I have never had a girlfriend and i really want someone i can love and they can love me because i feel as if i am not loved and i really want to have someone like that. But im too shy and insecure and i dont get out so wheres there to meet anyone. All i do is sleep and play video games and even video games i am getting bored of and have no motivation to do anything but sit and sleep. I feel like **** and think about suicide constantly I kinda want to die but im scared of death. I feel like i have no life because i havnt gotten out of the house in over a month ... I really just want someone who gives me a reason to live that i can love and care about, to motivate me to live. At the moment i have no reason to live.My life is a mess I am 18 year old male with pdd nos?
so you have mild autism that`s nothing to be ashamed of if people don`t like it then there not true friends

have you tried chat sites to get to meet people and build your confidence

all you need to do is get out there and prove people wrong you are who you are and nobody else

people will like you for you not what you pretend to be

there is always light at the end of the tunnel some times it just a while to get thereMy life is a mess I am 18 year old male with pdd nos?
Have you really spoken to your doctor about this,if it dosnt work get a new dr.You may need medication for a short time if needed,the best the drs will dois give you anti-depressantts,you are older than 16 so ok.I have adult attention defecit disorder adhd and suffer myself.I am on vanlafexine but be carefull on that stuff its very addictive once on it.Also diazipam 30mg but you only need valium for a short time,its for your nervous system that relaxs it.try one of the older antidepressants not one of the newish prozac types there stimulates....
  • mymathlab login
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment