Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you know anyone with a child with PDD? What are there experiences?

My 2 y/o was diagnosed with PDD-NOS. I want to learn how other parents dealt with it and their experiences.Do you know anyone with a child with PDD? What are there experiences?
My son received a borderline diagnosis of PDD/NOS and autisim. PDD is in the autism spectrum, there really aren't a lot of differences. I just say he has autism, because most people have never heard of PDD. It is VERY frustrating, I feel for you and your family. Contact me if you'd like, there's too much info I can give you on here. Tims_mom04@yahoo.com. My son is will be four in July, and he was diagnosed last May. I've made amazing progress with him, I'd be happy to be there for support and to let you know different things that I've tried.Do you know anyone with a child with PDD? What are there experiences?
My son is 2 and has pdd. If you ever want to chat through email heres my addy: momofelijah2004@yahoo.com

Report Abuse

Do you know anyone with a child with PDD? What are there experiences?
I have two nephews who are Autistic. One of them has a severe food allergy (Gluten) he actually craves this food and will eat a whole loaf of bread if he can get his hand on it and then proceed to bounce of the walls!! We have removed gluten as far as possible from his diet and he is a different kid. They like to have routine and it has to be fairly ridged. There are a lot of e-books out there that are helpful. I would strongly advise having a food allergy test done and a yeast tolerance test. These seem to be the main contributory factors in the antisocial behaviour side of things. Good luck I know it's not easy but you will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment