Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can someone with a history of Asperger's Syndrome or PDD-nos join the armed forces??????????????? Part 2?

This is actually a continuation of the last question. I have met people in the army that had AS and were diagnosed before they joined. I met a SSG who had it and was using accommodations and meds for it in school when he joined. He lied about all of that and got in and has yet to be discovered. I also met another guy who had it and was disqualified in ROTC at UMD similar to my friend but enlisted in the National Guard by simply lying about it. Neither one cared about integrity at all. Also I should add that the cadre that know about my friends medical history will be gone maybe even out of the army by the time he supposedly enlists and if he doesn't get sent to DODMERB, nothing will go into his medical history. He is getting pretty psychotic about it and says that if he can't join that he is gonna be a rapist in a jason mask or something like that. I think he has issues but AS/PDD is not one of them.Can someone with a history of Asperger's Syndrome or PDD-nos join the armed forces??????????????? Part 2?
Save us all alot of grief and ask your recruiter. ThanksCan someone with a history of Asperger's Syndrome or PDD-nos join the armed forces??????????????? Part 2?
?

No comments:

Post a Comment