Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Am I going to be a 40 year old virgin?

Hey, I'm a seventeen year old guy that has never went out on a date, never made out with a girl, has trouble with talking with girls, and isn't all too popular. Yeah, I know, I'm nearing the age that I should be ashamed that I've never gone on a date or made out with a girl before, as many of my friends have or had girlfriends. I guess this is a consequence to the fact that I've always had trouble having conversations with girls. I would freeze up with girls I would find attractive when in conversation when it comes to a recreation topic rather than an objective topic where we would do a project for school. Of course, half of the time, I don't know what too much about what to talk about. I guess social issues for me are to be expected though as I have PDD NOS, and all the girls who went to middle school with think I'm a retarded freak since I needed a Para for academic help before when I had difficulties with organization and bad study habits. Now, I suppose I can understand that socially I'm in a rocky boat due to the fact I like computer games and tennis quite a bit, so its difficult to find a girl interested in the same things. I mean, I'm the type of guy who is getting good grades in high school and has few, but close, friends. I guess I'm also a bit oversensitive about my body thinking I'm fatter than I am and shorter than I am at 160lb and 5'11" tall. Well considering that I've just expended all of what I can think of, do you think I'll ever get a girl? Or do you think that I am going to be a forty year old virgin? Please help. ;(Am I going to be a 40 year old virgin?
Let's go out? :) of course you won't be a 40 yr old virgin! Believe me, I didn't give my first kiss until I was 18! And trust me I'm glad it didn't happen before because I waited for the right guy at the right time so it was a really good experience. Now confidence is very very important girls like when guys are confident because it gives us a sense of security that they'll be able to take care of us. So stop worring too much and just be yourself! :D I'm sure there's more than what girl waiting for you to make a move, after all girls always wait for guys to make the first move. And nope ur not too short nor are you overweight. You're good reeeally good :) so just be yourself! :) if you need a friend or any advice feel free to email me :DAm I going to be a 40 year old virgin?
It might take a while to find THE ONE, but don't get discouraged because there's someone out there for everyone (:Am I going to be a 40 year old virgin?
Don't let society dictate when u should loose ur virginity. I get tht ur a guy %26amp; ur prob pressured by ur friends, but so what. Ur 17...there's gonna be a lot of time left for u to have sex. Focus on building ur self esteem first. With tht will come confidence %26amp; eventually girls. U need to learn to socialize with other people, then worry about losing it lol some girls will find it cute %26amp; respect the fact tht ur a virgin too....so dnt worry about it. Be urself when talking to other people. Stay down to earth. %26amp; remember, if ur having a difficult time, humor always breaks the ice.



Good luck!
  • used boats
  • traffic cameras
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment