Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How Do I File For A Divorce?

My husband and I were married in NY in September 2004. In April 2007, he left me while I was pregnant with our second child because our first was diagnosed with PDD-NOS. When he left, he moved to Maine and proceeded to get a 17 year old pregnant with thier first child. That child is now in foster care and they have just given birth to their second. From the time that he left in 2007, he came back 2 times to see the kids. The last time was in 2008. He has no interest in being involved with them and says he would consent to a divorce if I file. The problem is, I now live in Florida. I'm not sure how I am supposed to file for a divorce. We were married in NY, he lives in ME and I live in FL. How do I finally shed that part of my past through divorce and move on with my life?How Do I File For A Divorce?
You just need to hire a lawyer and they'll take it from there...if you're worried about cost...your husband cheated on you and there is proof because he had another child so you can sue him...what's worse as that he committed statutory rape with a 17 year old so would most definately win. Go and talk to a lawyer for free consultation and they will tell you what to do...if you know someone who has been divorced they might know a good divorce lawyer and may be good support for you. There are also many support groups that might help you through this to.



Good luck.How Do I File For A Divorce?
Easiest route: grab a phone book and contact a divorce lawyer.

Insurance policy: ask around beforehand to see who's good and who isn't.How Do I File For A Divorce?
Contact your local lawyer.
  • gas mileage calculator
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment