Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do not know what's wrong with my 3 year old?

Last week my 3 year old had the flu with fever, congestion, coughing. He's been acting strange lately and this has been going on for the last 1 1/2 weeks. We thought he was better because his fever disappeared after 4 days and hasn't come back. Now he is laying around constantly and that is unlike him especially being a toddler. He goes and gets in his bed and will stay there all day sleeping off and on. We went out to eat on my birthday this past sunday and when we got home around 7pm he walks in the door and went right to bed and this is what he does all day every day since he's been sick. He does have a light cough its a dry cough with little congestion in his nose. He doesn't eat a lot and he's kind of irritable. He doesn't talk a lot because he has a very mild form of autism call pdd-nos. This all just started recently since he got sick. I am taking him to the doctor tomorrow because everyone has me worried. I don't have a clue what could be wrong, could it be pneumonia or something?Do not know what's wrong with my 3 year old?
Honestly, Kids go through so many stages at this age. My daughter got sick once, and while she was sick she choked on a peice of cereal. For almost 2 weeks I was unable to get her to eat anything other than jello. She was convinced there was something in her throat. She didnt eat, didnt talk didnt do anything other than lay on the couch and sleep.

I know this is different but its just an example of some of the things kids sometimes do.

Im not going to tell you not to worry, b/c your a mother, you will worry. And maybe you should, But going to the doctor is the best thing you can do... Nobody on this website or any other website can tell you what to do. You need to see a professional and have your child checked out. Plus it'll make you feel better to :)



good luck and best wishes :) God Bless
  • p411
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment