Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anyone have good/bad experience with residential facilities in Ohio? I need one for my 11 yo DS w/MRDD/MH?

My son has PDD-NOS and severe behaviors assocciated with his deficits. He can no longer function safely in school or home settings and we need to find a possible placement in residential treatment for him in OHIO (I live in Akron/Canton area). Anyone with experience with any centers, good or bad, please let me know. Word of mouth is better than the sales pitch the centers will give. I want him home again, but safe.Anyone have good/bad experience with residential facilities in Ohio? I need one for my 11 yo DS w/MRDD/MH?
I wish I could help you... but I really know nothing about this... I thought I would suggest though that you look at the list of housing below, pick the names of the places nearest you, run a search for them, and see if the names pop up on any forums or anything. If any of them are particularly bad, surely someone's had something to say about it, right?



I wish you the best of luck, I hope a new response will move this question up and maybe it will catch the eye of someone who knows more than me.
  • miata
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment