Saturday, February 18, 2012

My life is sleeping/slipping away from me?

I sleep so much. In the weekends/holidays when I go to bed I wake up the next day for diner and then go back to bed. I go to work late because I'm sleeping. When I get back from work I just want to sleep. I take long showers and sleep in the shower too.



What is wrong? My life is sleeping away from me. It's like I don't have the energy to live or am scared to live. I have been diagnosed with PDD-NOS and social phobia and take a low dose of prozac.



How can I stop myself from sleeping so much?My life is sleeping/slipping away from me?
well stay awake

drink coffee
CaffineMy life is sleeping/slipping away from me?
Only medicine is to focus and fixing up your life goal that's all to avoid.Try and tell me soon.
stop taking prozac. Go for a run sometimes or just walk around and get some fresh air. Helps clear your head and keep you alert. A healthy diet helps too. Drink some tea.My life is sleeping/slipping away from me?
PDDs effect the amount of activity that you can handle. A regular working day might be for you like 16 hours for others. Sleeping a lot would be a very logical reaction.

But you should also check out Narcolepsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment