Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm keep having bad conversations all the time!?

I am 16 and I live in the Ohio. I am really hating my life! I have failed four Suicide attemps and it just made me look even stupider All the time I have bad social experiences with everyone! I try having conversations with other people either they look bored as hell or they do not reply to what I say or they get really mad at me! I have to take things from other people or lie about things to make people laugh at all! This has been happening for six years now I cannot take it anymore. I have tried to better myself but the same thing happens everyday. I lost hope in God and Jesus! I feel odd and different when my piers do so much better than I. There are kids with Aspergers and Pdd-nos go to my school now I do not have them becuase I know social skill very well and overact to them and emtions too. I tried hanging out with them but I just get lost get confused on what they say and it does it even make sense! I just want this to end. I just want to die but I do not want to kill my self but I do want to die of something I just want it to end!I'm keep having bad conversations all the time!?
probably you need to close your umbrella and start talking, go up to some one at school say 'whats there fave thing or sumthing' then



EX:

Bob:my favoite thing is cars

you:cool i like dodge 2011 the black one is hot!









you see then if you see the person has like an odd face like

'why the heck u talkin' to me face'



then say bye when you get the chance too

Also a great way to make good friends i like it cause its showing a good exapmple of your self



i hope i helped and i hope you pick mine the best one!I'm keep having bad conversations all the time!?
Jesus didn't forget you. He's still searching. You're his lost sheep, and he won't stop searching. keep looking for him. It's hard to keep believing, but He'll never leave you. He said "he who comes to me I will never cast out." :)



listen to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9_IrQe_3鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment