Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mom of 3 in chaos, help!!?

Long , I know....please read tho!



I am having immense trouble keeping up with the chores in the house. I have 3 kids: a 4yr old with PDD-NOS, a 2 year old with verbal apraxia (like a speech delay), and a 9 month old with sensory issues....I love em' they are my joy, but they are destroying my house. I am so overwhelmed, I am beyond the point of frustration, I have pretty much given up. I figured, well, the kids are more important, so I'll be able to be with them more if I don't have to worry about the chores as much.....haha. Everything just got 10 times worse. Now I am depressed out of guilt of having such a messy house, the kids are driving me up the wall and yea maybe I spend more time with them, but I do not enjoy it much. I have gotten so depressed (also cuz I hate my body...overweight), I am spending less and less time with the kids, and just going on the computer, or flicking on the TV....I feel detached. I know that something needs to change. People say, if you want to get caught up, just work at it little by little, one thing at a time....Yea right. By the time I have gotten the job (dishes, sweeping, vacuuming, etc), done, I pretty much gotta start all over again, if I can get it done....Take laundry for instance, I am having a hell of a time just trying to get caught up on that. How friggin' embarrassing is it when your kids don't even have a clean pair of socks/ pants to wear...pathetic! Not to mention my husband...He is constantly naggin me about everything...did u wash this have u cleaned that yet...why are u still eating? Never an encouraging word, never a hug, never anything...no help. Once in a while he may help with house work...minimal amounts of course and he'll be resentful towards me the rest of the day. Part of me don't blame him, part of me wishes he would be more supportive. wutever, how do I get caught up on all this housework??? WITHOUT HELP FROM ANYONE. No other family is either willing nor able to help me. I am always tired, constantly getting colds..right now I have a nasty chest cold, and am real congested and coughing a lot. Doing housework is the last thing I wanna do. I know that when it comes to completing a large task you start somewhere and work your way thru it bit by bit...but how can I do that when I am either interrupted, can't finish, or when i am done, it looks like I did nothing, or it lasts for about 5 minutes........I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. No matter how much cleaning I do, I can't seem to catch up. Ya the kids are pretty much 90% of the reason why. They are high maintenance...My 9 month old constantly wants me...I feel like I am in jail. By the way I do not have a license, so I can't get outta here...Go for a drive with the kids if I need.Mom of 3 in chaos, help!!?
check for diabetes. watch the sugar.
stress messes with your blood sugar.Mom of 3 in chaos, help!!?
That's very tough. You have a very difficult life. Do you belong to a community or church or is there a government agency that could perhaps provide some help, counselling, advice?



Do you have family that will at least suggest where you could go for help?



Give yourself a good 'high five' that you are doing as much as you do. And bless you for trying to be such a good Mom and wife.



All the best to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment