Saturday, February 18, 2012

Debating between relocating to Puerto Rico and Florida, please help?!?

I do not like the winter and my children are always sick during the winter months, so I have decided to relocate to either Polk County, Florida or Humacao, Puerto Rico. My problem is that I want the best for my children (ages 7 %26amp; 12 - the 12 y.o. in on the autism spectrum PDD-NOS). I will begin next year to look for a teaching job. Either place, I will work as an English teacher.



I need your input about either place: positive and negative experiences if any that a relative, friend, or yourself may have experienced. For example: neighborhood, schools, avg income, etc.



Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you !Debating between relocating to Puerto Rico and Florida, please help?!?
I live in Miami, Florida. Wouldn't recommend Miami, but other parts of Florida are nice for raising children.



As for your teaching job, Florida has a high demand for teachers so you should not have any trouble.



Florida is all in all a nice place. The weather is beautiful. Teachers make like 40k/yr.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment