Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I get admitted to a psychiatric unit?

15 yr old M freshman

Aspergers/PDD-NOS and Severe Agitation/Anxiety

I can't function anymore I have been suspended form school 2 times only for a day each for violent behavior (kicked a girl twice (different girls))

My therapist does help but doesn't at the same time

School is hell for me

I have a 118 IQ but have horrible grades D's and C- and last semester I got A's

I have been severely verbally abused by my peers from 3rd to no

my meds dont work

How do i get it across to people i need more help?How do I get admitted to a psychiatric unit?
Don't go to a psych ward. Call a help line. Don't give up. I have been there, its rough as hell, but if anybody can make it YOU can. Why? Because you always do. Look at all the challenges you have faced in your life and have pulled through. A lesser person could not have withstood. You are a strong and powerful person on the inside. At your core, you are invincible. Fight emotionally and mentally through these challenges as hard as you have had to fight physically, just to get by and trust me there are numerous rewards.



As for your grades...I don't know kiddo...I had bad grades too. School is hard. As an adult I got all A's...funny how inspired you get when you know you're gonna be getting a bill at the end of the term. Pass or fail. Just don't quit. You're the toughest person I know, and you just inspired me. That's my two cents...How do I get admitted to a psychiatric unit?
Most hospitals have a psychiatric emergency room. Go there and ask for an evaluation because you feel as if you are unstable and are afraid that you may act out. Be completely honest. If they think you need help they will either keep you there or send you to another psychiatric facility. Some hospitals will not let a minor sign themselves in.You will have to find that our for yourself since I do not know which hospital is near you.How do I get admitted to a psychiatric unit?
okay, I'll tell you how to do it but its REALLY, REALLY difficult to pull off.



Take all your clothes off in public. And just stand there.



That's it. Someone will call the police, they'll come by, they'll pick up your clothes and put you and them in the squad car and they'll drive to the nearest hospital with a psychiatric ward.



See? I TOLD you it was hard.



I actually don't recommend this though. Not just yet. Save this for later. There may be a time later in your life where this behavior is PERFECT. I think you're a little too young to be needing to do this because this is really almost a religious issue. Like, when you feel you are LITERALLY in the presence of God and it is scaring the HELL out of you...
You can pray about your life. Tell God about your problems. He can help you with anything in life. Know that God can help you live a better life if you want Him to help you. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: "Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen." I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. Maybe you could find a Christian friend who would take you to church with them. You can pray to God about your daily life and have a Christian church pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment