Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mental health please help?

Hello, i am a 18 year old male, in 11th grade. I am in a special ed program called "Matrix". I have been evaluated by doctors,psychiatric, ect. They tend to believe i have PDD-NOS, some Autism, and Asburgers syndrom. However i would like a second option, so i have come here to ask. What i have been evaluated for these disorders/disease consist of me :

1. Obsessions

- I have obsessions of rubbling my neck from side-side then to the middle. I may do it once - as much as 8-10 times. I tend to do that several times a day 3-10 times. I wash my hands quite often.

-I dont like people to touch my stuff. If it is touched i feel it is destroyed, and is no-good even though the object is fine, i believe it is not the same before it was touched, if i touch it i am fine, as long as i watched my hands, but if someone washes theirs it doesnt even matter i wont allow it.

- I have a VERY BIG problem at the moment, i am constantly biting my skin between my finer nails from side-side.And biting my finger nails. Once i get skin or a nail sticking out and i cannot get it because it is to deep to reach, i will continue trying to the death, i will bleed, throb, get exhusted, sweating all that, and at times i can stand in the bathroom trying to get that annoying skin peice pulled off for up to 20 minutes strait, it felt as it was maybe 5-7 minutes but nowhere near 20minutes!

- I am smart as far as school subjects, learning how our world works, but when it comes to simple things like , taking a bath, or cleaning my messes, using the bathroom or cleaning up my waist from my anus. read down









I use a towel to clean my self up after going number 2 because if i use toilet paper i cannot clean my self well enough and i will get it all inside my underwear. i cant seem to pee right into the toilet i aim and all but it seems to somehow get to the floor. If i hear something or do research on something about my health or someone eles health i will get depressed or if i think something will happen to me i get worried even if someone tells me i will ok. i dont have any friends, i have peers/aqatinses, but no acutal friends, and i havent for a long time when i do make a friend i usaul lose them/ drive them off within a few weeks or so. I get of rage at times if i dont get my way like yelling, bad language, physical contact, stalking my parents if they wont do something for me. or even tantrums like a little kid, and am now 18. i will cry as well, i like to hold onto things like the other night i went with my dad to get food and i had to bring a pokemon game just to look at the box on the way their. I will listen to one song for hours not kidding. I have a very low amount of music i like , and the ones i do like i cant seem to listen to more than 5 songs in a day, because if i play a song on that day that sounds good, i will continue to let it play over and over. I have an obession for writting usernames like computer game usernames like runescape over and over. then i will even write goals i want to make on the game for example : 100million gold- 120million gold by June 5, 2011. or something like that or i will write down my current wealth and when i write this down it feels good to write it out i like it, and then i never even use the paper that i wrote, i just usaual leave it or ill throw it away or something. I have a huge obsession i mean HUGE , GIGANTIC, MASSIVE obsession for numbers , when i play a computer game that involves selling and buying. i buy and sell virtual items in the game for profits to make game gold. and when i do this i know that am making money ethier way but i like to keep track of how much i spend on it and how much i sold for and how much profit. and i will do it with everything i sell or buy. i have a huge stack of lined paper where i filled the whole page with subtraction and math problems that i solved when buying and selling items. i also discovered the other day in math class i was doing part of my math with subtraction and addition and i was like adding 7 + 8 + 4 and i keep figuring it out even though i knew i had the right answer i didnt think it was correct and was worried about getting it wrong so i keep adding it over and over till i felt what i added was correct event though i can easily add it in my head. anyway with all that has been said can you personal try to evalauted what you personaly think i may have? thanksMental health please help?
don't worry about itMental health please help?
I see a lot of your autism at work here but there is a marked problem with obsessive compulsive disorder.

Obviously, your obsessiveness makes you uncomfortable. You say so here.

And so, I believe that you need to see your doctor again about your diagnosis. Perhaps there is a good treatment for your obsessive compulsive features and once they are under control, you will feel better.

I wish you all the best.

Time to go back to your mental health provider. You are an adult now.

No comments:

Post a Comment