Sunday, February 12, 2012

What might be wrong with me?

Ok, so, for a long while, I've been trying to figure out what was wrong with me (long while being almost a year).



I've considered many things, but I've come down to probably either having Maniac or Hypomania. It may be neither, but it's the only things I can really think of...



Two years ago I was diagnosed with PDD(nos) and OCD. But since then a whole bunch of new symptoms have sprung up.



I have two major emotions to my personality: Hyperness and Anger.



I can be extremely giddy and excited, though this usually shows only when I'm on my own, and I can spend literally hours and hours on end drabbling on and on about the same subject just because I get so obsessed and just stop caring about anything else besides whatever it is I'm going on about at the time. (Can include neglecting nessisary things like hygine, forgetting to eat/drink, etc)



But then other times I can act really angry. But it's not 'normal' angry, it's psychotic angry, to the point where I can sometimes end up beating myself up (pulling out my hair, punching myself, scraping skin of my body with my nails, etc), though these are usually quite rare.



I also have a problem with posters/pictures staring at me. Just knowing they're in the room can drive me insane because I know they are staring at me, dispite them being just pictures. But I can spend whole nights talking to this one poster in particular. I usually have to go to bed around 12am-ish, but usually I stay awake til about 3-4am just rambling on about my obsessions. This happens everynight and I don't ever really get tired/bored of it, even the amount of time I spend talking about them.



I also have two of my best friends, or siblings as I see them, in my head. Marcus, is kind of like the aggressive one, and Jemma's kind of the passive one. I'm slotted somewhere in the middle there. But even though I know they're not really there, it's like, it pains me to think that, because I feel like they ARE real, even with how illogical it may sound. It's not like some kind of schitzophrenic thing where they tell me to things I'll regret. We just...talk, a lot. (And out-loud)



So...what do you guys think might be wrong with me?



I really would like some advice on this, and I would appreciate if you kept your comments serious, as this is a little bit of a sensitive subject for me.



Any answers are appreciated.



Thank you. C:What might be wrong with me?
It sounds like schitzophrenia, because you have created other personalities to talk to. You said that you have two major emotions, being anger and hyperness. Then you said about your 'siblings', that one is angry and the other is passive. So, u have created personalities to represent your separate emotions.What might be wrong with me?
%26lt;%26lt;So...what do you guys think might be wrong with me?%26gt;%26gt;



You suffer from chemical intoxication and it jerks around your brain chemistry. It can make you act like a drunk - some one who is giddy one moment and ranting the next, it sounds like. This is not that uncommon. For many people, the symptoms are less extreme, but there just the same. The primary culprits non-organic foods / products, scented products and other chemicals. See youtube video below about your common symptoms. It's amazing. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment