Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is it illegal to take screenshots of private messages online and post them for the public to see?

My ex has been harrassing me continuously for the past few months on myspace. I'd block him but he also happens to be the father of my child and I had re-established communication w/him because I know that there is a high chance my son will want to get to know him in the future. His visitation rights were removed by the courts 7 years ago because he failed to exercise them but he blames me for the fact that he has no contace w/his son. He never tried to re-establish contact through the courts despite having lived in the same state for 2 years of our son's life. Our child has PDD-NOS - a form of autism that makes transitions quite difficult so I recommended he started w/sending letter but this didn't work. Mostly ALL of the messages he sends me have NOTHING to do w/ "Hey how's my son doing" and they always have to do with the fact that "I" supposedly wronged him. These past few days he's been posting things about me on his status comments and other people have commented about what a selfish person I am despite them knowing the real scenario. What would be the legal implications if I took all of those pictures and posted them on to a page and send it to these friends who really don't know him? I hate to do it - I really don't want to but maybe this will get him to stop and maybe it will protect these other ppl from him.Is it illegal to take screenshots of private messages online and post them for the public to see?
Ready?

Get off Myspace.

Cancel it.

Get busy with functions offered through the YMCA involving you and your child.



Make friends at these functions.

Be good to your child as you have been, and rise above the junk.
  • driving school
  • sigalert san diego
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment